RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I just boaught an 06 Warrior and hate the seat. I'm looking for a solo seat w/ a backrest. Anyone know of a good product? Also, what's a good way to plug the Pillion seat holes after I remove it? Thanks to all who reply.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
You can use chrome button head bolts.........

Let me know if you wanna sell the brackets for the pillion seat am looking for them. Thanks

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Shock, I recently bought an 05 and I hated the stock seat too. I just got my corbin/yammi stilletto seat from MSSS and I love it. It provides a deeper seat with the perfect back support...it's like a totally differnt bike!

As far as plugging the holes...goto Pepboys, Kragen, etc and buy 2 boxes of GM&Universal trim retainers (item #45814) made by Body-Tite! They fit perfectly.

Enjoy the RSW...it's a great bike and with the right seat for you...it's even sweeter[8D]

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I use a Corbin Stinger and it is great for long journeys and looks the b0110ck$. The shape is as good as having a back rest and it covers the holes where the pillion seat mounts. There. All your problems fixed with a single solution. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Insert Image:

85.56KB

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think that Stinger seat looks Excellent. I'll let ya know about the brackets here real quick. Thanks to all..

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
corbin solo seat can be fitted with a backrest, but I hardly ever use mine. With the stock handlebars, I have to lock the throttle (and let go of the bars) to lean back far enough to touch the backrest.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Just did a 4k ride with the mustang with a backrest. It's a very good setup. The backrest is adjustable for height and the pad swivels to your lean angle on it. With the carlini bars, I could get in a multitude of positions including an almost laying down position. The seat didn't fgeel too good at first but got more comfortable every day. I guess I had to break it in, it's better than anything on the market in my book.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jdpark

Washingtonwarrior, you need to update your gallery. Not that there's anything wrong with the pics in it! I just don't recall seeing a Mustang seat in there. LOL.

I didn't figure anybody noticed my bike anyway.
I got the mustang on one day before I took off on vacation. Probably why it wasn't all that comfortable the first couple of days. I actually think it will get better and better and better.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Check the classifieds and ebay. I saw one or two solo seats up for sale in the last couple of days

1 - 14 of 14 Posts