RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my 2007 Warrior last week and installed 2 new Fiamm low and high note horns, led headlight bulb and led blinker bulbs. Horns are much louder than stock and only about $30 for both. The headlight bulb - SEALIGHT H4/9003 LED Motorcycle Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit High/Low Beam - 6000K Super White, was $40 and is super bright. Everything was pretty much plug and play so about a 2 or 3 on the difficulty scale. My question is: I know there is something I need to add so the blinkers will flash at normal speed instead of flashing at what seems to be double speed, can someone point me to what and where it gets installed? Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
It won't hurt anything.,, but if u replace all ur bulbs with LEDs you might get the C O D
Click of death....

Do some research on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,724 Posts
kuryakyn 4810 load equalizer is a good one for the Warrior however it is expensive. you can also get one that handles up to 4 flashers from Radiantz for $5 plus the trip
https://www.radiantz.com/Load-Resistor-p/6130-00.htm
personally I like the faster flash rate and as it is not common it grabs more attention from cagers

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kuryakyn 4810 load equalizer is a good one for the Warrior however it is expensive. you can also get one that handles up to 4 flashers from Radiantz for $5 plus the trip
personally I like the faster flash rate and as it is not common it grabs more attention from cagers

Thanks for the info. That's what I was thinking about the faster flash rate - maybe more attention getting... and if i understand the COD issue, as long as I leave the tag light as an incandescent bulb that should shield me from the click of death issue.

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
I also like the fast TS flash.

If COD with LEDs install a small 12v incandescent bulb in the headlight bucket, wire it to the blue running light wire & ground you only need one small bulb to eliminate COD.

Need horns for my 57 Chevy what do your new horns sound like? If pipsqueak foreign car noise they are a no go, if diesel locomotive horn noise I'm in. Actually I prefer a steam loco whistle but that's not going to happen, I make up for that loss with a steam whistle ring tone on my cell phone.

Found an on line vid The AM80SX horns sound ok.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah not as loud as I would like. I will probably replace the front horn with the Streble mini air horn.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts