RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this email and told the guy I'd make the site admins aware of his trouble:

The Parts Book
&lt/emoticons/[email protected]> to me
Hide options 11:06 am (1½ hours ago)

To: [email protected]
Date: Oct 21, 2005 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: rswarrior.com website help
Hi
I saw your great Warrior mod page and thought you might be able to help. I've been looking at the rswarrior.com website for a few weeks and have registered but have not received the e-mail they said they would send me to complete the registration. So when I try to log in it does not recognize me and if I try to re-register it says I am already registered. I've tried contacting the website owner CarKnee several times and have received no reply back from them so I'm not sure if they are getting my e-mails.
I have put a deposit down on a used 2002 Warrior and am very interested in getting involved in the forum to talk with Warrior owners such as yourself.
http://www.dodgenet.com/~partsbook/BassGear.html

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
The problem is that this site sends out A LOT of email for subscriptions, registrations, password reminders, etc.. The big ISP's like AOL, earthlink, etc.. are blocking email from this site (server). I am in the process of trying to change the mail server I use to combat this problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts