RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you all know we have been on the site sponsor for several years. Our website (MotorSportsSuperStore.com) has offered 15% off with free $5.95 shipping for a while. Then we added the extra 6% coupon for members only. While that is a good deal, we are still getting kicked around on some of the higher dollar orders by a few dollars here & there. Introducing....

MotorSportsSuperCenter.com!!!

Now you have a choice - 15% off plus the extra 6% with the cheap shipping ($5.95 on all orders over $50).

OR

MotorSportsSuperCenter.com offers 26% off genuine Yamaha parts & accessories with regular shipping cost. 20% on aftermarket accessories.

Let me answer a few questions that might come up....

Please don't order from 1 & then want part of the deal from the other (no 26% off with $5.95 shipping - LOL!). Shop them both and come up with the best deal. I can tell you that the old site will probably give you the best deal on lower dollar items and the new site on the higher dollar items. Shop and $ave!!

My old site would not give us the integrated UPS rates & that is why I had to go with this new site. Plus I do like the style in which it finds accessories (especially aftermarket).

Also this website gets feeds from Yamaha and will tell you when a part is on national backorder. Go ahead and order - we may have it in stock but if not we will not bill you until the item comes in.

Help me out...

The site is new. I am still in the process of building the pages. I have already run across some glitches that we have fixed & are working a few others out as we speak but it is pretty much rolling right along. If you see something that is not working PLEASE let me know.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Worked for me Dave. Try it again and let me know.

Scott

quote:Originally posted by Warrior_Dave

Hey Scott there is no way to select a 2002 model year on your new site:

Dave

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
quote:Originally posted by rolltideroll

Worked for me Dave. Try it again and let me know.

Scott

quote:Originally posted by Warrior_Dave

Hey Scott there is no way to select a 2002 model year on your new site:

Dave

Scott,

Its working ok now [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Dave

·
Registered
331 Posts
Scott,

I cant locate part number IQG-00094-73-20, these are speedstar cams with the new number.

Let me know whats going on with those

Thanks

MotorSportsSuperCenter.com!!!

Now you have a choice - 15% off plus the extra 6% with the cheap shipping ($5.95 on all orders over $50).

OR

MotorSportsSuperCenter.com offers 26% off genuine Yamaha parts & accessories with regular shipping cost. 20% on aftermarket accessories.

Let me answer a few questions that might come up....

Help me out...

The site is new. I am still in the process of building the pages. I have already run across some glitches that we have fixed & are working a few others out as we speak but it is pretty much rolling right along. If you see something that is not working PLEASE let me know.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have several sets on order BUT they are currently on backorder from Yamaha. I will make a post when I get them in.

quote:Originally posted by 67fb

Scott,

I cant locate part number IQG-00094-73-20, these are speedstar cams with the new number.

Let me know whats going on with those

Thanks

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Nice one Scott. Can you confirm that this will work for our Overseas members or do you still want us to email you regarding our orders so that you can quote the shipping charges?

·
Registered
551 Posts
so the supreme legend forward controls are only $16??!?
http://www.motorsportssupercenter.com/pages/catalogs/detail/17/134/1472/15104/all/0/0/1/4/90/65/321/classic-billet-forward-controls.aspx

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
quote:Originally posted by mitskip

so the supreme legend forward controls are only $16??!?
http://www.motorsportssupercenter.com/pages/catalogs/detail/17/134/1472/15104/all/0/0/1/4/90/65/321/classic-billet-forward-controls.aspx

the part # is for a replacement rubber set... not the forward controls themselves.... otherwise id be all over that

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We do on the original site. If you wanted to order from the new site you could plug a cc# in and then put a note that you will send payment via PayPal to alert us not to run the card. The website does NOT charge the card when you place the order. We do that when we process the order.

PayPal address is [email protected]

Scott

quote:Originally posted by kdmason

I wish ya'll would set-up to accept Pay-Pal. That is where I keep all my 'mad money'.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The new site does calculate the shipping automatically. It gives you a UPS rate. Course we can save you some money by shipping USPS. We don't charge the card automatically so we still have options after you place the order.

Scott

Scott

quote:Originally posted by Brit_Warrior

Nice one Scott. Can you confirm that this will work for our Overseas members or do you still want us to email you regarding our orders so that you can quote the shipping charges?

·
Registered
179 Posts

we are still getting kicked around on some of the higher dollar orders by a few dollars here & there.

I think i may have been responsible for some of the kicking from 2 fairly large orders i placed on the old site. Thanks for matching and beating your competitor on those orders. Items were shipped within the time you gave on your website and arrived with no issue. I had a couple questions on an order i already had recieved and Scott was great to deal with on the phone. Customer service has been great. You have my business and loyalty.

I just placed my 3rd order with you and 1st on the new site. Everyting worked fine. I think the old site is easier to navigate, rather than having to select from all the drop down menus just to get into the catalog.

Also there are some items that come up as seperate individual items for brushed, milled, and smooth. Other items are all lumped under one item, then when you select that item it it gives you the option for brush, milled, or smooth. No biggie, but may be confusing when you are looking for something specific in a certain finish.

Thanks again for the new site!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts