RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this isnt as bad as the title makes it sound. the warrior has always been a great all around bike. thats why i have owned two.comfy enough for the type of riding i do. very cool, and has a lot of power. however the last couple of months ive been riding my buell xb12r. now my warrior feels like its lacking power. it has recently gained some cool factor with the 7 degree trees though. with a liter bike the torque difference between the warrior and itself would easily make up for any horsepower difference which would be significant. however with a buell it basically has the same power and torque as a warrior 103hp/90ftlbs but only weighs 385lbs. so it really kills the warrior in every area except cool and thats in the eye of the beholder. i love the style of each. now as any true warrior jockey would do im going to start the hunt for more power. something i really didnt want to do. leaning more towards a turbo system than an engine build. its going to take a while to make the decidion and get the parts together though. turbos arent cheap. im really hoping that i can just live with it though. i know i cant but i hope.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Hefty Turbo Mod!
Put me at the top of the list!

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah been talking to people and getting my head wrapped around it. The tuning is what has me thinking a bit more about it before I start the tear down.
i wouldnt even attempt to tune it myself. i would have a tuner with turbo motorcycle experience set up way in advance. tuning is the make or break on all vehicle builds.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts