RS Warrior Forum banner

81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Administrator
27,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Yep I know you do the same hours for sure and you live a life on the 'Tube' and on the road to some extent. For me, this coming week is more than just the normal work schedule, there's also a number of family things to attend to plus the usual stuff along the way. Normally I have a few minutes before 6am and maybe an hour sometime after 9pm to log-in, that won't likely be the case this coming week. Gotta love it!

12 hour days for a week prof...sheesh .....it's the life of freelancers for sure...but then we chose to do it...plus travelling i'm assuming

LD ..hope all is well...and you're chosing a great restaurant to wine and dine ...no rush....but if you could make it a steak house with champagne i'd win half the bet at least :D

and thanks for being LD lol

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
OMG! You caught us. We picked the same place so we could have $200.00:p

hahaha ...that image is burning a hole i my head!!!

well.....just make sure its a steak house and champagne is drunk...i really need to win that bet [no actual reason why of course] :D

·
Premium Member
10,729 Posts
This was my pick for the place!

I had a 10oz. sirloin and a baked sweet potato with brown sugar and butter, a couple rolls and a cold one. I had some coffee after as well. It was great and I thank you all again!!

As for my company.........there was none!!

·
Registered
13,048 Posts
My card arrived last night. I'm still stunned. My wife was more than stunned, she was shocked speechless. It's really hard to put into words what a bunch of guys who don't know each other other than on a forum will do for one another just because...

What's even cooler was the added fact it was announced on our anniversary.

I'll give you a hint... The name of the restaurant includes the name of a state ;)

81 - 100 of 133 Posts