RS Warrior Forum banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Fictional TV show restaurant. Breaking Bad. Great logo.

Los Pollos Hermanos (the chicken brothers)

In the show, the owner of the "kfc" style franchise, used his many locations as a cover to distribute Crystal Meth (hidden in the chicken batter).

If you watch the show (which i HIGHLY recommend), the Bell is a refference to a back story that is iconic for how they "resolved" the story arc...maybe one of the best bad guy deaths.

seriously.... its one of the best shows...

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
Scott your 30th wedding anniversary is fast approaching like a Warrior at WOT, got plans!!?
Mike, that's was nice of you to remember that, yes it is coming up. 30 years.....wow.....I am a very lucky guy.

No real plans, but April and I really like Morro Bay so there is a good chance we will spend the weekend.

Hope things are well in your world....

·
Administrator
28,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Been sweeping floors around this joint. And trying to figure out the new software. Now I am ready for a little shut-eye. But first I needed an 'upper' so picked this thread . . . and re-read all 131 posts from back then.

Mmmm. Fun! I cannot communicate in words how much fun you-all are, and how much all of you brought all of us together just by being 'you'.

Reading this thread, I feel better, I am smiling and headed for bed. Thanks to everyone for the pick-me-up!

121 - 133 of 133 Posts