RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to take a moment and Thank all the Members who help police up all of the Spam Topics that keep popping up on Our Forum. There seems to be more popping up recently than normal. It is much appreciated by all of The Moderator's. Makes it so much easier to kill the spam when we keep getting the alerts from the members. Thank you!

Ed

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
No problem. I like to thank the moderators for their time to help run this site.

Now I just wish I understood why some people desire to play a game called Beat the Lock.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
No problem. I like to thank the moderators for their time to help run this site.
Me too :cool: they're doing a great job. (thumbs up smiley ?)

Now I just wish I understood why some people desire to play a game called Beat the Lock.
I think it's a lighthearted fun thing mrNoize, gets the popcorn out of the cupboard at least :p...... well sometimes.

·
Premium Member
10,729 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
i forget the sign up process for the 4m, but i cant imagine its a "real person"... its a bot creating and posting in mass correct?

Isnt there a captcha or "enter the code you see below" as a counter measure against a bot creating a user/forum member?

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i forget the sign up process for the 4m, but i cant imagine its a "real person"... its a bot creating and posting in mass correct?

Isnt there a captcha or "enter the code you see below" as a counter measure against a bot creating a user/forum member?
This question has been posted directly to the Admin Team. Hopefully we hear something back soon. Thank you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts