RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, lots of spam. I think I got it all. I found 14 threads from half a dozen spam accounts. All offenders have been cleaned and banned. Thanks to everyone who reported them. Let me know if I missed any.

Now I have to go delete 57 emails, lol.

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Looks cleaned up now. Thanks. This was all I see. I responded to them now flagged.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
I have an admission guys. I too am a spammer. I have been trying to build your trust since 2009 and I guess its time.. does anybody want some AM-way? you don't have to sell anything.. just get a few people to sell under you and I promise you will make millions!! a good career in AM-way can get you money, chicks, cars, multiple warriors, and even a bigger schmeckle. so....whos interested?

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have an admission guys. I too am a spammer. I have been trying to build your trust since 2009 and I guess its time.. does anybody want some AM-way? you don't have to sell anything.. just get a few people to sell under you and I promise you will make millions!! a good career in AM-way can get you money, chicks, cars, multiple warriors, and even a bigger schmeckle. so....whos interested?
Sounds like a can't lose opportunity! :p

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts

i don't know about the rest of you ...but i believe him !!

get him guys !! :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts