RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally...after lookin' @ cruisers for the last three years. I guess all you forum regulars would say "what took me so long?" She is a Midnight &, not to disaparage any of the colors, she is beautiful. Already has ground pounders so my immediate suburbia will have a new alarm on Monday morning.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Brad,

Welcome to the forums and to the Midnight Club...And what's this about OTHER colors!?[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

As for the new neighborhood alarm...You won't only be waking up YOUR neighborhood, but the next neighborhood as well. And the next one, and the next one and the next one and so on and so on...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I was bike shopping and looking at Harleys. After about a month of indecision I saw a Warrior purely by accident. Gave it a test ride and bought it within a few days. Boy am I glad I didn't get a Harley.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Congrats!I fell in love when I saw my first Warrior at a bike show in Ashville NC in 2002,but I did'nt get to own one till August 2006!Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, you wont regret your decision. Looks very nice as well. Have fun with your future mods, we all do more and more and more [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

1 - 20 of 37 Posts