RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have the original to kit with my 2007 Roadstar Warrior I was thinking about making a tool tack welding 18 mm socket a extension or metal pipe and a flange nut but I need the length and width if anyone still has the spark plug that came with the bike if you can help me out would be great thanks in advance 馃

Premium Member
I don't have the original to kit with my 2007 Roadstar Warrior I was thinking about making a tool tack welding 18 mm socket a extension or metal pipe and a flange nut but I need the length and width if anyone still has the spark plug that came with the bike if you can help me out would be great thanks in advance 馃
It is 10.5 cm long ( 4 1/8 inches) It is 2 cm wide at the wide end (13/16 inches) and 1.7 cm at the narrow end (11/16 inches) both ends are finished in s hex pattern the large 18 mm inside width and around 2 cm of depth and the small end is 12 mm width and 3cm of depth

hope this helps

Premium Member
probably a lot easier and cheaper just to buy a socket made for this purpose or a similar tool. I used a regular spark plug socket to change my plugs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts