RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carknee,

Do you thik it would be wise to send out a Special Bulletin to ALL Warrior memebers and include the PDF? I would also include the link to the tranny recall topic and remind everyone NOT to post new topics. That's what I would expect from a site like this.

Just a thought!

www.amospro.com/yamaha2.pdf

·
Registered
705 Posts
There's a recall?! when did this happen? I did read anything about that. Sorry just couldn't help myself.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Now, if there were just a way to include 2700+ email addy's to the same 'send to' string [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]...

Good input, Jody.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quote:Originally posted by jimboman

Now, if there were just a way to include 2700+ email addy's to the same 'send to' string [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]...

Good input, Jody.

Sean can easily do it.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Thanks Sean, I recieved my recall two days ago. The Canadian version reads slightly different. It suggests I don't ride my bike but doesn't come right out and tell me not to. It's to dam cold anyway.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Got the letter today thanks for clarifying the issue in less than 100 pages. It seems to be an active topic. Now the race is on to get the recall done. Maybe we should make the 1st person with that gets the recall done as the bike of the month. I would be interested to hear how the upgrade went

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I never got an email, bet you got tagged as spam by yahoo.com (and probably others) I can't check for sure because I empty my spam folder like every other day without checking the contents.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts