RS Warrior Forum banner
  • It's back! Enter your bike HERE for the Warrior of the Quarter Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,910 Posts
Years ago someone said they used fire starter sticks, which had been out a little while. I never tried it. Apparently they drill fast but they wear really fast too and they leave flames burning on the ground behind, and that could be a fire Hazard. Smokey the Bear would frown. Plus, it seemed to me the entire amount used could light-up and torch your bike. I mean, I don't know but I know how to use them to start a campfire.

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,910 Posts
The stock feelers do not spark, or at least nobody ever told me when out playing, and I ground some new ones a bit down after one scoot.

The stock peg metal doesn't spark either, or not that I saw, and again nobody mentioned it. It makes alot more noise tho. There's pictures around here someplace.

Like many here, I replaced feelers and stock pegs once or twice in the years before I swapped to Kuryakyn for distance comfort.

Adding @burnchassis Titanium mod:

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,910 Posts
That is pretty much how my originals looked, mine had just started to hit the plate. I was shocked at how quickly it happened. I guess I was looking around the curve and didn't see it. Neither did the couple guys behind me, but they were also shocked to see how much was gone. It was hard to ride all the way home.

Great pictures.

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,910 Posts
@DFW_Warrior remember the first time you talked about this!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts