RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i will be cleaning up my bike soon and will have a few extra pieces when i am done. i have a Speed star air cleaner and a stock AIS cover that will either be on someone elses bike or collecting dust in my garage. The air cleaner is currently on my bike for looks and am unsure as to if it has all the parts. the AIS cover has a few scrathes. i was thinking of painting them both black, but obviously decided to go a different route. I will be removing them soon and will try to have pics available. Please let me know if you are interested in either and i will try to work out a reasonable price. it will probably be a couple of weeks before i can get it all done as it is snowmobile season and i have some work to do on that as well.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i should have some pics this evening. Have to get a haircut after work and should have some shortly there after.....as long as the wife doesn't have some crazy plan for me already.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I know someone has all ready asked about the air cleaner, but if they change their mind I'm interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts