RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was a good day to wash the bike and take some glamour shots. Since I last posted pics, I have removed the AIS, painted the 102, BBQ Black paint on the cap of my Roadhouse exhaust (faded from all the heat and turned kinda bronze)and installed theSpeed Star Scoops I got from WIKD.

I have now removed all the ugly bits off the bike. There are more pics in my gallery and a bunch more here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/3279763005/in/set-72157606534225187#preview

Enjoy

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
She's looking real good. I like the chin fairing, that's on my to do list.

I definitely think the Warrior looks best as a solo seat cruiser. I also

like the red pin striping and "102", it adds some nice contrast to the black.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Arkansas Warrior said:
Sweet - now im wondering if i should have bought the black scoops. oh well You do have a sweet ride

The scoops were painted satin by WIKD, I'm not sure, but I think they were once chrome. I was thinking about a glossy finish but I am leaving them alone since I like how they match the frame and side covers.

NJWarrior said:
She's looking real good. I like the chin fairing, that's on my to do list.

I definitely think the Warrior looks best as a solo seat cruiser. I also

like the red pin striping and "102", it adds some nice contrast to the black.

The passanger seat will be going back on when I start commuting to work on the bike in a couple of months. I may have to rethink the whole tail pack idea and carry my laptop and clothes in a backpack.... looks good without the seat but not too practical for work.

Thanks for all the compliments, keep em coming.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks AW,

I have thought about it. I just picked up some gutter screen from the hardware store so I can change the screen on the scoops and the L&M cowl to match. I havent decided on black or red yet. I guess I should black out the screws on the scoops too.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
antitech1 said:
Thanks AW,

I have thought about it. I just picked up some gutter screen from the hardware store so I can change the screen on the scoops and the L&M cowl to match. I havent decided on black or red yet. I guess I should black out the screws on the scoops too.
The red really looks great when you do it. Plus if you can do the screen behind the Low and Mean. Makes the whole bike just pop..

BTW this may print twice since I hit enter and it just vanished without posting the first time???

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Bike looks great....now is the time to call Spieglerusa.com and order a set of black SS braided brake lines with all black fittings....you won't regret it.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
You have a good thing going on there. I just happen to be listening to Back in Black when I'm looking at your Black Beauty. Once you go black you never go back. Enough already!, a few glasses of wine and i can over do it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts