RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These cams are brand new, I bought them and never installed them; unfortunately I am about to sell my bike

Along with the cams you also get a set of Orient Express Valve Springs. I am asking $450 shipped to your door in the lower 48.

This includes New in boxCams, New in package springs, and shipping $450

Speedstar Competition Camshaft Set- Yamaha Road Star (2004-2007)

[*]Speedstar components have been engineered specifically for Star motorcycles by Yamaha to ensure exact fit and effectiveness.
[*]Includes both front and rear billet cams made from billet for exceptional durability, which uses the stock decompression mechanism for easy starting, yet high performance.

[*]Offers increased mid-range and top-end power from 3200 rpm up.

[*]Produces peak horsepower around 5500 rpm.

[*]Must use Competition Valve Springs with these camshafts.
[*]Speedstar components were designed to be used together as a complete system. Creating a combination not specified can adversely affect the performance of your motorcycle and may even be harmful to the engine. Components which affect emissions are for closed-circuit use only
[*]Fits '02~'08 Road Star Warrior, '04~'07 Road Star [/list]
[/list]
[/list]

Our Price $521.95$469.95
Product Code: IQG000947320

Tell a Friend

-->

Product Code: IQG000947320

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
So, this is for the Speed* Cams and Orient Express Valve Springs with shipping included, for the Warrior, right?

What is the part number for the Valve Springs? I can't find them on the Orient Express website.

Thanks!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hindsight... Sorry bud I didn't think I would have to sell my bike but unfortunately I do so these babies have to go...

Gilbert

1 - 12 of 12 Posts