RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a speedstar exhaust that I'm looking to sell. Just got a set of long shots, so figured someone else might want this one. End cap vibrated out and was lost about a month ago, and could use a fresh coat of high heat paint, but other than that, in good condition. Asking 275 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guy took the cash and never sent the pipes. Working with the bank to recover the money now, but unfortunately got ripped off. Will be looking for some different pipes when the cash is recovered though.

·
Premium Member
3,351 Posts
Was that the David kid or the other guy? Truly that sucks....
Guy took the cash and never sent the pipes. Working with the bank to recover the money now, but unfortunately got ripped off. Will be looking for some different pipes when the cash is recovered though.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was Mike Brown. Apparently he got a couple of us. I think one guy got a payment back, but I haven't seen anything yet. It does suck because 99 percent of us on here are awesome to deal with. I'll get the money back, so I just look at it as a small price to pay to learn the truth about the guy and get him out of here.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He left the Facebook groups himself. Not sure what his name on the forum is, but definitely needs to be banned.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Bryan;

-Sorry for your bad experience. However, do not let this guy or his type change you or how you were raised. The world would have us believe today, that it is somehow not his fault but society's. NOT true. Good luck my friend in retrieving what is rightfully yours, I for one, will be praying for you.
Rg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts