RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stock headers in great shape. You pay shipping. (Not the most exciting give away, I know)

Rules: Need 3 or more members to reply they want them AND post a pic of their Warrior. Then on April 13th I’ll draw a name from the bunch for a winner. Must pay shipping in advance. PM me if you need a quote for shipping.

I know, not the most exciting give away. Maybe more later this year but these are NOT going back in my Warrior so I want someone else to have em.

·
Registered
51 Posts
This is for the header only as in can chopped off or for the full stock exhaust? If it is indeed for the full stock exhaust, I would be intrested. I live in California where the emissions and other road rules are just plain ridiculous. I bought my bike with the Vance & Hines Big Shots exhaust already installed. I wouldn't mind having a stock exhaust just in case I ever get hammered, but honestly, it's not something I'd want to run out and buy just to have in the garage!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is for the header only as in can chopped off or for the full stock exhaust? If it is indeed for the full stock exhaust, I would be intrested. I live in California where the emissions and other road rules are just plain ridiculous. I bought my bike with the Vance & Hines Big Shots exhaust already installed. I wouldn't mind having a stock exhaust just in case I ever get hammered, but honestly, it's not something I'd want to run out and buy just to have in the garage!
You. Are. In. And we love those big shots. nice! Only two more needed to make this a go ....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts