RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
We had about 14" of snow on the ground on Saturday. It was all gone Sunday evening. Rain and warm temps.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Spring is on its way. Been in the 40's hear.I took my Kawi for one last ride sunday(making room for Busa),only a couple of miles but was nice. Got the warrior together and going to shop sat. to have recalls n clutch spring done.

·
Registered
263 Posts
We had rain today and yesterday. highs in the upper 30's, but now supposed to get cold again and freeze and snow again

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
All kidding aside I think we have turned the corner towards spring.

Trust me, I work outside every day there is a different feel to the air. This snow we are getting today wont last long

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
12 of snow, no power since Sunday nite, could be another 5 days in my part of town.

Still can't post pics.

·
Registered
78 Posts
im glad im not as far north as you guys, no snow anymore but i feel like spring is messin with me. gonna be low 50s tomorrow with rain, saturday high 30s and then a "wintery mix" sunday. i hate winter.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
67 in South East Tenn today. Beautiful day. Gonna start raining tonight for the next three days though. Just wait a few more weeks.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
What a twisty road this is turned a corner again on Thursday &Friday with some good melting and now another corner with a forecast of 10-14 inches of fresh white stuff WTF

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
On Sunday we often go to brunch with a bunch of bike folks we ride with ($3.65 breakfast special). I asked Lisa to talk me out of taking the bike..roads were bare ..ice & snow banks everywhere else...about 20 degrees F.. She looked at me and says "Let's do it". So we bundled up and had our first ride of the year
There were actually two groups of bikers there (about 25) so we sure got everyone wound up (being the only bike) ! About 10 minutes after we got home the ice pellets then freezing rain started to fall...expecting four hours of freezing rain this morning !!

I'm glad we took advantage of that little window of opportunity!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts