RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of respect, I finally have to make a post. I have been listening and getting advise from you guys for weeks!! Got my '06, Cobalt Blue, about a month ago[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]. I've wanted a Warrior since the first time I saw it years ago. Now I'm sorry that I waited so long! This is the best all around cruiser I have ever rode (I have rode more than a few, I'm ill[xx(]). I have been thoroughly exercising the search function and learned much. This is truly the best bike 4m on the web.

·
Administrator
28,993 Posts
A big welcome to the forum!

quote:Originally posted by cobalt06

Out of respect, I finally have to make a post. I have been listening and getting advise from you guys for weeks!! Got my '06, Cobalt Blue, about a month ago[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]. I've wanted a Warrior since the first time I saw it years ago. Now I'm sorry that I waited so long! This is the best all around cruiser I have ever rode (I have rode more than a few, I'm ill[xx(]). I have been thoroughly exercising the search function and learned much. This is truly the best bike 4m on the web.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Glad to hear of new warrior owners! Just want to warn you that its easy to get adicted to this 4m as well as moding your bike! Congrats!

·
Registered
288 Posts
congrats and welcome. and yes, this is by far the best 4m on the net, its full of all the help you could need for any project you want to do.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Welcome and congrats, and since you're from my old home state-Go Bucks!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts