RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was a great time! Music was great...big honors to the military with SOCOM paratroopers diving in on a dusk beach landing. 99% Harley's .9% Jap crotch rockets and my lone Warrior. Nice people and the VIP package was great....getting ready for next year!

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Poolside all day long...ocean view...2 beach stages....busy but not ridiculous...restaurants still accessible without crazy wait...Thursday-Sunday VIP Package and Gulf ocean view room $850 for me and the Mrs. 4star Tradewinds resort....cant beat that

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
Yeah we went to Leesburg this year. It was nice since I had free housing but it was in Ocala so the drive to and from was like an extra 40 minutes. St Pete looks to be a bigger venue but will be doing both next year.
I went last year, missed it this time. My liners getting powder coated and the warrior i have it appart trying to fix some of my issues. But will be there next year. My next one will be Leesburg.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah what was nice is it was big but not STUPID big....you could still eat and do things onsite and in the area without a ridiculous crowd. We stayed at Tradewinds and was very relaxing and comfortable

1 - 7 of 7 Posts