RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we have a vendor for custom length brake lines? I am wanting to buy, but have been running into walls when I mention custom length and a stainless/black combination. Vendors, please PM or email me.

·
Premium Member
8,759 Posts
repsol61 said:
Do we have a vendor for custom length brake lines? I am wanting to buy, but have been running into walls when I mention custom length and a stainless/black combination. Vendors, please PM or email me.
Cycle Brakes of Ventura, CA. will get you Galfer lines overnight if you want. I've dealt with them on several occasions the last 3 or 4 years. I pay a little more but get the product exactly as ordered very quickly in any flavor!

[*]Custom Brake Lines - 3 Days :>)
[*]Lenght needed for Galfer front brake lines?[/list]

·
Registered
691 Posts
Do you know your length? We can get the Goodridge universal brake lines with all sorts of fittings...If you know what you need we may be able to help....

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for your fast response; I decided to go with Galfer through CycleBrakes and was able to to custom lengths and dissemilar coverings. Thank you again.

Darell

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called Cycle Brakes and used the faxable form to create exactly what I wanted, thank you for your advice.

Darell

·
Premium Member
8,759 Posts
repsol61 said:
I called Cycle Brakes and used the faxable form to create exactly what I wanted, thank you for your advice.

Darell
You're welcome ... you've made the right choice IMO!

Here's my new upper custom Galferbrake hose and black SS Barnett throttle pull cable for the recently installed HD Deuce risers and Flanders Clubman bar.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
My problem I have the Galfer stainless but the plastic coating yellowed so I cut it off but I want a black covering on them any suggestions?

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I, personally, cannot think of anything that you could use to recover that. On bikes from air-pollution area, I have used Methyl Ethyl Ketone successfully to remove the yellowing on brake lines.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts