RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day guys, i'm a new forum member from South Africa. I've replaced the standard rear indicator lights with led ones which has now resulted in the left rear indicator remaining on when the bike is running. Does this mean that a new relay should be fitted due to a higher load or is there a simpler fix to correct the problem.
Any advice is highly appreciated. Thanx.
Dennis

·
Registered
8,230 Posts
You may have LR indicator connected to the running light circuit (tail light).

Reactions: alanh

·
Premium Member
7,740 Posts
Usually if you just change out either the front or the rear flashers for LEDS then there is no problem other than the flashers flashing at a quicker rate. the flash rate can be corrected using a load equalizer (resistor) if you do not like the faster flash rate. If however your front and rear flashers are LED then you will most likely get COD which you can find solutions for by searching COD (click of Death). If your front flashers are still OEM then check out what the other members have suggested.

·
Registered
203 Posts
They make an Ebay fast flash fixer thing that states it's for the warrior. I wonder if that would work for you.

Mine fast flash but I only ha r the rear LEDs not the front.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,512 Posts
They make an Ebay fast flash fixer thing that states it's for the warrior. I wonder if that would work for you.

Mine fast flash but I only ha r the rear LEDs not the front.

Post up a link so we can check it out.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Post up a link so we can check it out.
Here it is. Not sure if it actually works or not.

·
Registered
8,230 Posts
Self cancelling turn signals are a safety feature If you forget to turn the left turn signal off an on coming vehicle may turn in front of you = a bad day for you & your ride.
OR:
Remove the front signals altogether & use hand signals to alert on coming traffic then if the left rear signal remains on the guy behind you may consider you a dork but he probably will not run into you.
I have not run front turn signals on my last 6 maybe 8 bikes.
Reminder: Road rash is painful.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts