RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not to take anything away from Gary (ezg123), but Star Parts just made me a one off key topper that I designed. They are more expensive than Gary's keys (I paid $35.00) but I thought I would at least share their site with everyone. I believe their process is to etch out of powder coated blanks. Sean is the contact there and he is really cool to work with. For more colorful toppers I would still recommend Gary, he has the best prices and selection.

www.starparts.org

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=173ac4a2da&view=att&th=11e67388624bceab&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
I went to the site, cool stuff, but not Warrior specific, so I worry about that. It seems like everybody that makes Roadstar parts always says "except warrior". Not saying this is the case here. Thanks for the site info.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Why I thank you for the kind words. Much appreciated.

Although I have not been listing any of the keys I have ( I have 4 or 5 on ebay out of over 100 in stock), the keys I have are of a totally different type from these, mine are basically skull type bad boy image toppers geared toward the younger crazy crowd. I've seen these button/badge type keys offered before on ebay. These are more of an acceptable alternative to the public as a whole. Skulls don't appeal toalot of people and I can respect that.

I enjoy the tips to new products for our bikes and appreciate the provided links to them as much as the next guy. Those military badge type key covers are very nice and appear to be very high quality. 35 bucks isn't too much if you really like it and it makes you happy. Thats the important thing.

Anyways just wanted to add my comment in response. My little hobby is just that. I little side gig I enjoy doing in my spare time. And I sell them for short money compared to the others offered on ebay. But definitely very different that the ones from Star Parts. thanks for the heads up !!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! LOL

How about some intregrated rear blinkers !!!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ez, I agree with you completely. The two styles are very different. I have a samurai skull from you and get a lot of compliments on it. The cross I just had made was something I was looking for, for quite some time. Multiple keys for multiple moods.

Do you have a link to the key tops you have on ebay right now?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hey Bud, the two I have listed on ebay are a skull w/german helmet with a row of spikes down the middle of the helmet. The other is a gratefuldead mascot. 19.99 delivered.

But those prices are not for you guys. Heres a picture of my yami keys that are made and ready to go. Interestedin one. I'll give you a really good price delivered. 10 -15 with 2 buck shipping in the usa or canada depending which one. Heres the pic. Offer good until the end of 2008

1 - 9 of 9 Posts