RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an idea of making my Warrior more like a dragbike. What do you think, is this the way to go? More stickers coming...

Insert Image:

67.56KB

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Henke!
So you found this thread! [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Glad you like it! There is some stickers coming on. Ride safe, see you!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Looks great! You might keep in mind, I think you will be constantly "approached" to demonstrate just how "race bike" she is. Maybe a good thing, maybe not......

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
I would whip my kids ass if he did that to my bike. JK

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
If that is what you like great.
I have made the effort to get rid of even the Yamaha badges. Still need to do so on the gas cap and the small left side cover. I don't mind the Warrior decal on the tank, and I did add this.

Insert Image:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Not personally something I would do to my bike. But, It looks pretty cool. You need some drag bars on that bad boy now! Some little shorties that you really have to stretch out to get to.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Ha. They look pretty cool. Unfortunately the edges of the stickers increase wind resistance therefore slowing the bikes top end.. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

**edited because I type like crap.

·
Registered
266 Posts
+1 on the drag bars and add an AutoMeter tach and shift light on top of the bars! I like it but I grew up around drag racing and contingency stickers ended up alot of places my parents would have prefered they didn't. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
Andy P

1 - 20 of 34 Posts