RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks, I'm almost tired of looking. So Far every Bike I've looked at just didn't Hit my sweet spot. I've learned alot but sometimes it has just made the looking harder. What pipes have you guy found to be the best all around for the Warrior?

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Best pipes for what? Power Pro-pipe, Star 2-1-2, Rineharts. Noise Samsons etc etc. Welcome in advance...good luck in your search...

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
I've looked since 2002 when I seen the warrior for the first time.I finally purchased on 2 months ago![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
62 Posts
I will go ahead and assume you are looking for a warrior in which case, find the best deal and make your own sweet spot. As for pipes, V&H propipe and bigshots seem to be really popular. As is the yami speedstar (my personal choice, once I get the cash).

·
Registered
356 Posts
Welcome. You may not be able to find the right bike to start, but that's were the mods come in. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Find a good bike and make it great...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
This is a Very small fraction of what the warrior can become

http://www.rswarrior.com/BikeoftheMonth.aspx

Make it your OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Take your time. I looked for almost 2 years while I saved some cash. I waited for the options I wanted and a deal I can live with. You will be surprised how you might change your mind as to whats important to you. Now that I have my bike ALL the people I ride with and work with are green with jelousy. The Warrior is the purfect blend of beauty and function. In other words the bike looks great sounds great and performs like a champ. Take your time your bike is out there and if you are like me you will know it and be willing to drive 23 hours to get it
Good Luck
Joe

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
denelion,

Keep looking...Don't ever give up...You'll find your bike soon enough. It took me almost two years before I finally found my Warrior and believe me I look at a many of Warriors and other bikes too. Heck! It took me a year just to figure out what bike I really wanted. I did a lot of research, searching on the Internet, looking at information, reading reviews and basically just doing my homework to ensure that I really wanted the bike of my choice. I narrowed it down to two bikes, the Yamaha Road Star Warrior and the Honda VTX 1800.

Then after checking out the pros and cons of both bikes, I finally decided on the Warrior for many different reasons, but looks, style, performance were the things that most influenced my decision.

And I'm glad I decided on the Warrior...I love it! [^] And so do the many people that see it!! I get compliments ALL the time... [8D] Even from the Harley riders...

As for what pipes are best all around for the Warrior. I think you will find that there are many different opinions here. Just remember you have to decide what you are looking to achieve with the pipes. Do you want looks, style, function, performance, sound? In my opinion, the Samson pipes are good pipes...LOUD! Yes! It's been said that you lose a little power with Samson pipes. But, I haven't really took the time to confirm that...I like the looks of the short, drag style pipes anyway. But, again it's just my opinion...

Well...I wish you the best of luck in your search. Don't give up, though! Trust me, once you see the YOUR bike, you'll know...I did![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

1 - 12 of 12 Posts