RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing the water heater on my bike at least for now since my cobra is too loud. Tired of pissing off the nieghbors..

Here is my question..on the top left of the muffler there is a flange that I do not have a bracket for..I cant find a replacement part....I looked online at theschematics on bikebandit. My bike is an 02 ...I dont know the year of my replacement muffler got it off ebay, WIll just the lower bracket support the stock muffler ok? Does anyone know if the stock design was changed after 02 for exhaust brackets? Many thanks for any help. My muffler didnt come with a gasket so I got to order one of those I can hear it leaking...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thxs for the replies I have the part #44- but nothing to attach it to? So I need what ever part #44 bolts to.

I wish I could move but this housing market sucks!

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
**** with the neibors. Tell them that is the stock pipes or Tell them to move. You need to be heard for your safety. Cant help with the braket. I have never seen the can on my bike.I feel safety first,

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
warriorlvr said:
thxs for the replies I have the part #44- but nothing to attach it to? So I need what ever part #44 bolts to.

I wish I could move but this housing market sucks!
It bolts to the top mount/brake resovoir mount.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts