RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 02 with bub's chambermaids on it. Love the sound, hate the clearance. Have had a couple close calls when I bottomed out on a hard right, dangerous.

Was looking at getting something with clearance, heard good stuff about the Holeshot slipons. But, I bought this bike used, don't have the original exhaust to slip it on....

Is the stock exahust exchangable between years? If I pick up an 05 exhaust, will it fit my 02? Did searching on the forums, couldn't come up with a good answer.

And, if you're looking to sell just your headder (I really don't want the big can), let me know /emoticons/emotion-5.gif

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Warpcat.

I'm not sure on how much they are going for....but I just pulled the stock exhaust from my 03 warrior. It has less than 4K miles on it, never scraped, no damage. If you are interested, I would be willing to sell it for a very fair price...since its just collecting dust. I should note that the rear head pipe which bolts directly to the cylinder does NOT come with what I would send you...that pipe was necessary to install my Samson exhaust. I have everything else though. Can send pics if interested.

PM me if you are interested.

Best.

Chris.

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Some one will give you one free. Don't pay more than 25 bucks for it.

the 02, 03, 04, 05 and the 06 are the same, all of them being ugly.

·
Premium Member
8,866 Posts
The rear exhaust flange that bolts to No.1 cylinder is reused on all the aftermarket pipes so it shouldn't be an issue [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]quote:Originally posted by parabellum

Warpcat.
I should note that the rear head pipe which bolts directly to the cylinder does NOT come with what I would send you...that pipe was necessary to install my Samson exhaust.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts