RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend I'm hoping to purchase a large BTU propane heater for my garage, and then I'm going to get out there and install my brand new Samson Street Sweepers.

I took the stock exhaust off once before when I changed my transfer case oil during my 600 mile service, but I can't remember what tools I used. I did it in my dads garage. My dad has every tool known to man. I'm doing my exhaust swap in MY garage which has limited tools. I have all the tools at work, but I need to know what to bring home. What size are the header bolt flanges that hook to the engine? And I'd also like to know the sizes of the rest of the bolts if anybody has that information handy. Once I start, I'd like to finish. I don't wanna be all like, "****, I don't have that tool" and have to stop.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'm sure everything's pretty much 5mm/8mm hex. 8-13mm nuts. It's all very basic stuff. I'm sure I'm forgetting something, though. I doubt there are any surprises.

·
Registered
128 Posts
take a 8,10,12,14 and 17mm wrenches and sockets home with ya. extensions and such, and a set of metric allens. you can pretty much take the whole **** bike apart with those tools alone. i'm sure you have the assorted basics, screwdrivers and such. i know you wont need ALL of those but they are nice to have to check tightness on random nuts n bolts while you have em exposed. good luck and show us some pics

·
Registered
128 Posts
awwww **** yeah, i have found that there is almost nothing that can't be fixed by a dremel, or have to be replaced completely after a dremel has gotten after it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts