RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on the lookout for a stock exhaust from a midnight warrior. Do any of you aussie guys have one sitting around that you want to sell?

Let me know if you do etc. Cheers, Tosh.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
G'day Tosh,

Good to hear from you again, been a long time. The bike tooooooooo noisy now for the new Papoos so you gotta hush it up some? or you got some cunning plan up your sleeve?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been rumbled!! LOL!

A bit of both to be honest I have put the bazooka back on as the Samsons are a wee bit on the noisy side at 5.30am.

The missus is taking another 6months off work so the bike is my daily transport. I don't want to wake the bub every morning and next door neighbours have just had a new arrival too, so I feel I had best try to keep the peace.[:'(]

As we all know the bazooka is ugly in any form but I thought if I had a black pipe it may blend in a bit better. I also want to try out the mod of cutting out the insides of my original just to see how it sounds. So i'm hoping someone will have one somewhere.

Thanks for the offer spokes but i'm still hoping to get a black one. If not i'll let you know.

It's good to hear from you too Hans, i'm sure you'll keep us all updated on the progress of ( Bundy #2 )

Catch ya later, Tosh.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts