RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, great board. I'm a new member and a new warrior owner. 07 graphite gray with the stainless steel stripes. Bad ass bike. Bike shop owner gave me this web site. What are the stock specs for power and torque and what are the first and simplest mods to bump them up 10 to 20%. Just sold a 2006 m109r. Fit and finish sucked and riding position sucked but the power was addictive. Thanks

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Stock specs are about 76 hp/95 tourque. The easy performance upgrades are pipes (ProPipe seems to be one of the best for power), VBAK (Churchkey) and Power Commander. That should get you near 10%.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome to the world of the Warrior billory. I went from 76hp (stock) to 86hp with Yammi Speedstar Pipes, a Big Air Kit, PCIII & Custom Map. If you want bigger increases than that then you're in the world of engine internals (HC pistons, Big Bore kits and so on), nitrous or even a Turbo.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I went from 74hp 97trq to81hp and102trq with just the pc111 and a custom map stock pipe and air with the big shots down to 80hp and up to 107 trq,Ive added velocity stacks in the air box and k&N's under the tank and on the S* air cleaner dont no what the #s are now but it pulls alot harder than the last time numbers were made,and WELCOME [8D]

Insert Image:

51.38KB

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Welcome! I was torn between the M109 and Warrior and went with the Warrior, so your post made me happy! (Not that I had any regrets!)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the info. I would like to keep the pipe stock, it is one of the features that sold me, I like a 2 into 1 and it is massive. Probably go with the K&N filters and maybe a chip or remap. I do not want to crack the engine open, 102 ci is plenty for me, the bike is really responsive to any kind of input whether it be throttle or turning. It is not near as massive as the 109, and the 109 looks good for a little while but when you get really up close you will see how cheap it is made.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I like the 109 2 but like you said when you get up close you can really feel how cheap the bike is. The warrior is still the best looking cruiser out there. welcome home.

·
Registered
341 Posts
"I would like to keep the pipe stock, it is one of the features that sold me," there are a few out there that like the waterheater i guess... lol just kidding... to each his own! There is no better bike than the one that makes your heart race, right? Glad to have you on the 4m! welcome... before you know it you will have a long list of mods you want and a short stack of cash to do it with... (unless you are one of the few like ohiomike/emoticons/emotion-1.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts