RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a stock rear plastic mud flap, the piece that holds the license plate and the tail light bolts to as well. If anyone has one laying around that they do not need just let me know how much you would sell it for and we will go from there.

Thanks,

Brian,

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate the reply but I have decided to buy the parts new from the Ron Ayers website because I need all the small hardware that goes along with the mud flap including everything it takes to mount the tail light and the tail light bezel. It turns out these parts are relatively cheap new and that way I will know I have everything I need.

Thanks,

Brian,

·
Registered
890 Posts
Brian,

I believe I have all the parts for the mud flap. You can have the thing if you still want it. Right now it is just taking up room in my parts box. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Wow, you're actually the first person I've seen that actually WANTS the mud flap. Most of us whacked ours long ago. New trend?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
07midnite said:
Wow, you're actually the first person I've seen that actually WANTS the mud flap. Most of us whacked ours long ago. New trend?

I just want the mud flap to mount a friends tail light on his Warrior just like my bike. I am using the stock mud flap for my tail light, it is just all trimmed down to look that way. He has some fender eliminator kit and they just are not engineered as well as the OEM stuff in my opinion. The stock parts protect all the wiring as well. No mud flap trend!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
bpk0816 said:
07midnite said:

I just want the mud flap to mount a friends tail light on his Warrior just like my bike. I am using the stock mud flap for my tail light, it is just all trimmed down to look that way. He has some fender eliminator kit and they just are not engineered as well as the OEM stuff in my opinion. The stock parts protect all the wiring as well. No mud flap trend!

Agreed, the stock assembley is better. It's also alot cheaper as well. I just cut most of it off, including the plate light and placed the plate under my tail light. You can't beat "free".

Check out my gallery, there area couple of pics of my bike from the rear. Easy mod!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts