RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have my stock risers anymore so can't measure.

Can someone tell me if where the bars mount in the groove bottom in the riserbottom half (item 13 below) is that exactly centered over the riser's threaded stud? Asked another way, is there any 'pullback' built into the stock risers?

Also, can someone tell me the dimensionfrom the top of the handle crown (item 9 below) to the bottombottom of the riser groove (item #13)?

I'm looking for baseline numbers to compare other risers against. It turns out the risers are the same for all model years.

Thanks.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have part #13 in my hand. It does appear that the groove is centered over the stud. It measures 1.5" from the bottom of the groove to the base of the riser/beginning of the stud. I can't get you the exact measurement you are looking for since the riser is not installed on the bike.

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's plenty close enough, thank you CalWarrior. I can figure that any pullback a set of handles advertises is compared just to the stock handlebars since the riser doesn't add any pullback. Plus I can allow for the 1.5" of rise in the stock riser when I compare T-bars etc that have integrated risers. That will make things a lot easier. Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
8,964 Posts
Arizona Warrior said:
That's plenty close enough, thank you CalWarrior. I can figure that any pullback a set of handles advertises is compared just to the stock handlebars since the riser doesn't add any pullback. Plus I can allow for the 1.5" of rise in the stock riser when I compare T-bars etc that have integrated risers. That will make things a lot easier. Thanks again!
Something i put up earlier this year that might help

[*]Carlini bars: http://rswarrior.com/forums/p/108450/899354.aspx#899354

[*]The angle of the tree is arbitrary as it was drawn for my former ride, an '03' Suz. 1400 Intruder[/list][/list]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts