RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,600 Posts
Re: Stock Tank Elmblems (Red & Silver)

I'll take them if they are stil available....how much extra to mail USPS to T9H 5H6, Alberta?

Dan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Stock Tank Elmblems (Red & Silver)

SuicideD_45 said:
I'll take them if they are stil available....how much extra to mail USPS to T9H 5H6, Alberta?


Dan

I can have a price to you later tomorrow. I take all my international packages to the post office. Online prices and the post office price never match. I got to where I hated telling someone a price then go to ship it and it would be a $10 difference.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,988 Posts
Re: Stock Tank Elmblems (Red & Silver)

lagalaxy8 said:
I can have a price to you later tomorrow. I take all my international packages to the post office. Online prices and the post office price never match. I got to where I hated telling someone a price then go to ship it and it would be a $10 difference.

Download their Shipping Assistant and Print the Label and when you get to the Post Office they cant say "Ohh that is not the right price"....


Just print the label on regular paper and tape it to the box.... everything will be done except for postage which you will pay at the counter from the label you printed...


Here's a link to the software: http://www.usps.com/shippingassistant/instructions.htm


I do this to avoid having to write down anything and it speeds up checkout at USPS a lot!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Stock Tank Elmblems (Red & Silver)

siradude said:
lagalaxy8 said:
I can have a price to you later tomorrow. I take all my international packages to the post office. Online prices and the post office price never match. I got to where I hated telling someone a price then go to ship it and it would be a $10 difference.

Download their Shipping Assistant and Print the Label and when you get to the Post Office they cant say "Ohh that is not the right price"....


Just print the label on regular paper and tape it to the box.... everything will be done except for postage which you will pay at the counter from the label you printed...


Here's a link to the software: http://www.usps.com/shippingassistant/instructions.htm


I do this to avoid having to write down anything and it speeds up checkout at USPS a lot!




Normally it's goes both ways. I've had it higher then a kite online then go to the post office and it would be half. But I've had it the other way too. The dim bulbs at my post office are part of the problem. There is a lady working there after 6 months she still doesn't understand anything. The whole town hates her but they can't fire her because no one else wants the job.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top