RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just noticed a thread on new tires, can you all give me the "average" expected mileage for front and rear stock tires with normal usage?? thanks in advance for info

·
Registered
492 Posts
i will say that stock dunlops are 4000 miles in the rear and 8000 miles in the front.... you typically change twice tires on the rear for each front.

avons are suppose to last 10000 miles on the rear.... 20000 miles on the front? that would be awesome... but lets see....

·
Registered
861 Posts
I got around 5k out of both the front and the rear! the front still had some tread on it but was cupping pretty bad. My new Avons have 3k on them and still look new.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I've got 4500 on my stock dunlop and will probably get another 1000-1500 out of it, probably going to replace with another stock dunlop, then swap both out for avons at the next change

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whooo just went out and looked at my rear tire!!! Threads are showing through!!! Darn good thing I was looking at some of the posts on the fourm!!! I thought for sure they would get a lot more miles than the 7300 I have on it?? Is there anyadvantage to going to the 240 over the stock 220 I now have? Seems like several of you like the Avon Storm tires. I am on vacation in Surprise Arizona for rest of the month so will be looking for someplace to buy a tire and have it installed. Any help much appreciated and thanks to all that have sent me e-mails. Later on guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts