RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So over the weekend I took my kids to the Harvest Classic(www.harvestclassic.org) over the weekend which was a fantastic event. To make it even better, I won a complete paint job (nothing too crazy) for 200 bucks at auctionby a well-regarded local bike painter. Thoughts? Ideas? 2-3 colors max. I have always wanted black/silver job?

WOOHOO!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good thought...I am a little bit "over" the whole tribal designs thing, no offense to anyone who likes that stuff. Dont think Ill be doing flames either.

Keep em coming! Right now the only thoughtI really have is a flat black with Metaillic silver stripe? Or vice versa? Maybe a nice Silver is the way to go.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Thats awesome man !!! Custom paint will be my next big mod. As far as ideas , Ive got an idea with the racing checkered flag in it some how. Either red with the checkered flag or a flat black with the flag . Good luck on your choice!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Chester5040 said:
Good thought...I am a little bit "over" the whole tribal designs thing, no offense to anyone who likes that stuff. Dont think Ill be doing flames either.

Keep em coming! Right now the only thoughtI really have is a flat black with Metaillic silver stripe? Or vice versa? Maybe a nice Silver is the way to go.
Chester browse through www.alsacorp.com might come across something in a scheme or color that grabs ya

1 - 7 of 7 Posts