RS Warrior Forum banner

Strange occurrence

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Baldy 
#1 ·
This is quite strange, I recently bought my 2nd Warrior, and four days after taking ownership I had a post parcel turn up sent from Edinburgh UK to Australia and inside was a model Yamaha Warrior! Now it gets strange because it was date marked as sent a month earlier ... I wasn’t even looking to buy a month earlier ... plus I have no idea who has sent it. £5 postage and £20 declared as the cost ..... Why or Who would send me a model Warrior? No one I know even knew I had bought the motorbike, plus remember it was posted a month prior!

I have Facebook messaged the only matching name of the listed sender from the same location but heard nothing back, and the person is not familiar to me. I’ve even emailed the Pharmacy it was purchased from but nothing heard.

Is this weirdly strange ?

Is there some mind reading Warrior God out there ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See less See more
#11 ·
Memory Lane:

#14 ·
Finally the mystery has been solved, my Son bought it for me and didn’t let on ... gee my brain can finally let go [emoji23] I even went to the trouble of writing a letter to the listed sender in UK ... thankfully I hadn’t sent it ... what a relief. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.