RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Re: Stretched !

I like a raked front end and always like more chrome so it looks pretty good to me. What I like better are your RCC wheels and single-sided swingarm though.

·
Registered
69 Posts

With the price of the bike and what ever you have extra into it I think it is better looking than a one off custom that your going to drop 75+K on.

Thats just my opinon i could be wrong

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts

I like the look.

IMO, there's something about the front fender that doesn't look right though. Either it's the angle of the photos or the rear edge looks like it's farther from the tire than the front edge. I think a full fender would look great with that front end.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts

looks great! I have been considering raking out as well....Just curious about your thoughts on if and how it's changed from a riding perspective after you logged some miles on it?

Also, it may be a visual illusion but your headlights look like they are tilted pretty high there...

PS - when is the custom paint job?!?! You can't have a setup like that with stock colors...

·
Registered
670 Posts

It's not really a look that I personally care for, but it still looks really good. What kind of pipes are those?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

The front fender is still not mounted in the final position. I'm waiting on a 21" wheel to set it in it's final place.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Not an illusion, I forgot to realign it when I took it off again to install the HID. I will add to this post when I put some more miles on her. So far I logged about 50 miles and she feels really good.

BTW... I love the stock colors. Thought about custom paint but I have not found anything that I won't get bored of too quickly.

·
Registered
145 Posts

That is just TOO COOL. I like the look and agree with Pave...the bike is much better looking that some of the $40 to 60k bikes I have seen at shows and for sale at the custom bike shops like Iron Horse and Big Dog. And, it being a Yamaha, a lot more reliable. My nephew bought an Iron Horse, 9ft stretched chopper and paid big bucks...he has had nothing but problems with the gages and now the transmission, etc. As they say in the fishing community...you have a real keeper there.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts

RF_WIZ said:
The front fender is still not mounted in the final position. I'm waiting on a 21" wheel to set it in it's final place.

Looks great, but always has. I was gonna say, "full fender + 21in front wheel".

·
Registered
8,292 Posts

Works for me--good job!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts