Insert Image:

68.53KB

Insert Image:

70.98KB

Insert Image:

69.93KB

Insert Image:

67.07KB

I took out everything related to a passenger, and stripped the left side. I even shaved the motor mount. I'm looking to put some sort of cover but...ran out of money!!![xx(]

Insert Image:

76.69KB

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
love the look, mine is the same, word of warning, you ever drop it or lay it down, you just trippled the amount of damage to the bike. you would be suprised how much damage the passenger foot pegs will save a bike that goes down....

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quote:Originally posted by dfwrswarrior04

love the look, mine is the same, word of warning, you ever drop it or lay it down, you just trippled the amount of damage to the bike. you would be suprised how much damage the passenger foot pegs will save a bike that goes down....

Thanks for the advise bro. I may have to put them back, but chromed!

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
All that work and you left the Yamaha sticker on the back fender? Sorry somebody had to complain about something. Looks good.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quote:Originally posted by Meatball

All that work and you left the Yamaha sticker on the back fender? Sorry somebody had to complain about something. Looks good.

What would be the safest and quickest way to remove that? I know search. But....

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Let your bike sit in the hot sun for a while and you should be able to use a credit card to get them off, or your finger nail. Then clean it up with a little goo gone and finish it off with a coat of wax!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
quote:Originally posted by excitation

absolutely stunnning. Mind if I ask where you got the seat?

It's the original, but redone with brown leather and better padding for a more comfortable commute to work. It's a 45 minute ride each way through the morning traffic in San Juan, Puerto Rico. I love it![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts