RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran into Jason(dfwrswarrior04) and saw two other Warriors. Strokers folks put road cones by Jason's bike and my bike, probably so the Harley riders wouldn't get inferiority complexes if they had to park too close. Road in with a buddy, him riding the big HD FLH.

Insert Image:

74.98KB

Insert Image:

75.16KB

Got quite a few comments about the beast. After we left Strokers, a couple of guys on S.E. HD Dynas pulled up along side at a light. They looked over, one of them said "nice bike, does it run?". I thanked him and nodded, saying, "yeah it runs pretty good and can keep up with my buddy's FLH." They started revving their machines as the light was about to change. I rapped the throttle once and thunked it into 1st. Light green, go full blast to about 5k rpm in second then coast to light. They sheepishly came coasting in to the light, shaking their heads and giving a thumbs up. But this time there was no racing of throttles, guess they didn't want to play any more.

·
Registered
830 Posts
great story - better to have road cones next to your bike than a drip tray under it...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Was nice seeing you up there Steve, Saturday there must have been atleast 5 Warriors and Sunday i counted 6. Was nice to actually see Warriors there! I got a few pictures i will post up when i get home from work. Steve, you see the fight up there with the Scorpions and that old man? WOW.....

·
Registered
38 Posts
I need to meet you all up there some Sunday, I hate being the only warrior there, although it's better than when I rode the Aprilia in.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:Originally posted by dfwrswarrior04

Was nice seeing you up there Steve, Saturday there must have been atleast 5 Warriors and Sunday i counted 6. Was nice to actually see Warriors there! I got a few pictures i will post up when i get home from work. Steve, you see the fight up there with the Scorpions and that old man? WOW.....

Didn't see a fight Jason, but I did see an older white haired guy that looked like he needed to be left alone, he must have been about 6'10 and around 350.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I got up there late in the day. What a crowd!
I guess that fight had just concluded. Saw the cop cars and the blood on that one bench where you used to hang out Jason...that's why I texted you....I'm glad it wasn't your blood!

Saw a nice RSW with a custom red paint job. Had the SS scoop on the right side and V&H Longshots. Good lookin' ride.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
yea you need to come on up. I am pretty much ALWAYS there on Sundays.....

quote:Originally posted by blueflame

I need to meet you all up there some Sunday, I hate being the only warrior there, although it's better than when I rode the Aprilia in.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
so who won? the old man?? btw- y did that happen? couldn't they pick on someone else a lil younger??? just curious....[8D]quote:Originally posted by dfwrswarrior04

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Well from what i could gather the Old man + mouth + woman + Scorpions = broken beer bottle to the face....guess he trashed talked the wrong person....Between the Scorpions, the Patriots, Roca, Banditos, Cosacks, Dickweeds, Boozefighters....i am suprised there are not more fights up there. Personally Rick needs to ban all colors from that place.......

quote:Originally posted by wip

so who won? the old man?? btw- y did that happen? couldn't they pick on someone else a lil younger??? just curious....[8D]quote:Originally posted by dfwrswarrior04

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
here are a few of my pics

Insert Image:

91.52 KB

Insert Image:

79.89 KB

Insert Image:

86.79 KB

Insert Image:

91.17 KB

Insert Image:

77.87KB
The gang with Mrs Sturgis 05-06
Insert Image:

82.96KB
Debbies nice butt!
Insert Image:

62.69KB
Mrs Sturgis nice Rear!!
Insert Image:

51.2KB

Insert Image:

85.57KB

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
yeah, that place always has nice lookin paid professional local area female-talent working there....which is a good thing.....[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][8D]quote:Originally posted by dcanna5

Great pics!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts