RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am planing a trip to Sturgis this year, is anyone going?

I livein LI NY and will have my bike shipped out and fly in. Hope to stay in Deadwood.

If anyone is going out, give me a shout.

Thanks,

Bob

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
My wife and I generally go and never know for sure until it's a little closer. Will let you know as the time gets nearer. Make sure you ride the black hills as much as possible. There's more to Sturgis than drinking

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well the time off request was just approved so I should be there. The plan is to head that way on August 2nd and head home on the 5th. A short trip but hopefully it'll be worth it. This will be my first time there.

·
Registered
990 Posts
sturgis

Ok fellas who's going to Sturgis this year this will be my first year going and i'm staying at the Buffalo Chip getting there on the 5th and staying till the end

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Re: sturgis

NOt me, but here's some good info from another 4M for those of you who are headed that way:

Someone in their infinite wisdom decided to tear up almost 44 miles of I-90 between Chamberlain & Mitchell One section alone is 22 miles, with no provisions for pulling off or passing.

You might want to try another route.

·
Registered
20 Posts

Well wouldn't call it going, I live here but if in town let me know, wouldn't mind catching up with members and seeing some more Warriors at the rally. Not to vol anyone with out talking to them first but Seeya might want to do a cookout durring the rally. I'll check with him.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts

I may be going with some local friends, if my neck is better by then. I got whiplash in a car accident last week. That has made it so that I can't go to the Star Days Rally in Billings next week.

·
Registered
990 Posts

Thanks for the heads up but i think we gonna go up through Denver and see the sites on the way if not, we wont hit the I-90 till Murdo so we should be good

·
Premium Member
1,257 Posts

If any body is coming by way of Sioux Falls and needs anything, such as a trailer, garage, bed or for just a
I can help a brother out. 605-360-6214

·
Registered
861 Posts

I am leaving from central MN on the 31st and staying at a camp ground in piedmont. Don't tell anyone but it looks like i will be trailering-my buddy has 2 semi trucks converted into awesome campers and the wife doesn't want to ride her 750 the entire way- anyways hope to see some of you out there.daboy, if i go through Sioux Falls i may be stoppin for that beer.

David

·
Registered
38 Posts

I heading that way this saturday with father n law. Hitting the badlands, devils tower and other places close to rapid city. First night in goodland ks then to kadoka SD sunday for a few nights then off to rapid city. I think we are taking either hwy 85 or 27 up Nebraska. I would try and meet up with someone around kadoka/rapid city areas when around if interested shoot me a pm or text 405-496-7825. Heading back to wichita next friday or so. Oh yeah we will be staying at KOA cabins in Goodland KS and Kaduka SD I think.

·
Premium Member
1,257 Posts

davidd said:
I am leaving from central MN on the 31st and staying at a camp ground in piedmont. Don't tell anyone but it looks like i will be trailering-my buddy has 2 semi trucks converted into awesome campers and the wife doesn't want to ride her 750 the entire way- anyways hope to see some of you out there.daboy, if i go through Sioux Falls i may be stoppin for that beer.

David

I am allways good for a

·
Registered
89 Posts

Since Bulldogg55 mentioned it. I am thinking of throwing a rally keg party at my place if there's any interest. I'll set a date in the next few days to let everyone know which day or days.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Me and 3 others leaving from Northwest Arkansas on the 31st. We will be coming through the Sioux Falls area either the evening of the 31st or early on the 1st. Good to know there is a friendly face along the way.

·
Registered
39 Posts
So, Who's Going To Sturgis???

Who's going to Sturgis? Let us know, I think a couple of us may be heading up that way...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts