RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
wow guys, I am truly honored to be in such good company. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Congrats to everyone!

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Oh, sweet! Thanks! This will look great on my Harley... I KEED! I KEED! I'll put it on the FZ1. :D Thanks again!

·
Registered
13,096 Posts
Oh, sweet! Thanks! This will look great on my Harley... I KEED! I KEED! I'll put it on the FZ1. :D Thanks again!
Every time they give this, they have to give it to one "special" person so it doesn't look rigged -you know, where they just give it to their best friends.

I got it last time that way ;)

This time.... well..... :D

JK, congratulations Shag :)

·
Registered
1,643 Posts

Well, this took me by surprise.....:eek:

There are so many guys (and girls) that do so much more for others that I am slightly flabbergasted by this nomination. Don't get me wrong, this put a huge :D on my 'ugly' :eek: , but am still in the dark how and why I was the one of the lucky ones.

What more to say than 'thanks' and proud to be part of a society that does look out for each other, outside the borders, colours, rules and believes, where only two things are important .... Bikes and their riders (families included)

Now I am crawling back under my little 'humble' rock maintaining the smile I got when I received this message.

Dutch :cool:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Awesome! Thanks for the nod with this! I am definitely happy to be one of the chosen ones for this giveaway. I truly feel blessed to be a part of such a great group of people. This certainly is more of a family, than a forum.
If only I could have gotten it about 2 weeks ago, maybe it would have warded off the stinkin cop that gave me a motor vehicle inspection on my bike(it seems they frown on sideways license plates here).
Thanks again!
Dustin

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I don't know what to say guys, except thanks, I'm gobsmacked.

An exceptional gift from an exceptional forum :cool: proud to be a part of the world wide Warrior community :D

Pictures to follow.

Gav.

·
Administrator
28,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
Friendship bells have been ordered and have been mailed, see the OP!
Those marked 'mailed direct' will see theirs before too long USPS.
Those others are coming to me first and I'll mail 'em out International USPS.

I hope everyone will post here when they receive their bells because
its really helpful to know if I need to start looking for a lost one!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Another great gesture on the forum. Congrats to chosen! Very cool looking bell that is unique. Hope it brings yall lots of safe miles.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Got mine today! Thanks again, guys. First friendship bell I've ever gotten. Like Dice Clay once said, "I have trouble making friends, you f*ckin' c*cksucker!" :eek::D;)

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Got mine today!
Thanks Guys!

He looks great on the little bracket I made up using the bottom screw of the horn.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Got my bell today as well! thanks guys I will get it hung and post a pic up.

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
Got mine today! Thanks again, guys. First friendship bell I've ever gotten. Like Dice Clay once said, "I have trouble making friends, you f*ckin' c*cksucker!" :eek::D;)

We love you too dude.:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,095 Posts
Thank you so much! It means alot especially coming from this forum. I am truly touched. I have had a few problems as of late and this amazing forum and it's members have really lifted my spirits. Some people don't realize how some things, even seeming small to some, really impact and mean alot to those who are in need of a little thought or an act of generosity.

Sincerely,

Misty Eyed Midnyte

Attachments

21 - 40 of 64 Posts