RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm here to decide whether I'm gonna pic up a V-Rod or a Warrior to begin drag racing competitively. Hope I find some people that are racing Warriors in here.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Sorry, I can't help much with racing, but seams others have steered you in the right direction! Good luck with your choice.

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Patrick Racing ruled the AMA drags

there is a guy in the racing section who has a fairly stock bike with Nitrous that is turning Et in the 10s

Dcanna5 (above) = turbo + NO2 - you should check out his gallery or Frankenstien's blog for Turbo ideas - very fast bikes

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
Hellooooooooooo, if you want to race, Patrick is selling their bikes and race program, if you want to start out on top, THERE YOU GO!

welcome

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
SYNDICATE,

You failed to mention what class of drag racing you want to compete in...Also I believe most here will be a little bias...In my opinion the Warrior is a good platform to begin with racing and can easily be modified to step up, as you progress in skill. Although Harley-Davidson offers a full-on race version of the V-Rod called "The Destroyer".

So I guess it depends on how competitive you want to be and how deep your pockets are. Also depends on what you are looking to achieve and what you want out your choice of racing machines.

Now go get a Warrior and smoke those V-Rods!! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
gman,

There's one for sale on Cycletrader.com for about $39,000.00...I believe The Destroyer is a limited edition model.

Mark aka Mad Man

1 - 17 of 17 Posts