RS Warrior Forum banner
  • It's back! Enter your bike HERE for the Warrior of the Quarter Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to send my custom rear pulley off to Super Max to put that polyurethane teeth on there. Suppose to never wear out. Also stops belt squeak, which I have. I'll post how I like it after I install it.

·
Administrator
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Alan, I saw that and called them. Real nice people. I'll be removing my pulley to send to them Monday morning. 2 or 3 day turn around. A little expensive but hopefully worth it.

Reactions: alanh

·
Administrator
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My pulley is a custom RC components aluminium pulley. They told me it would be $585 plus insurance and shipping & handling. Don't know how much that will be. My pulley squeaks constantly. It matches my custom wheel so worth it to me.

·
Administrator
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You got that right brother madtom, I've adjusted the rear wheel, washed and cleaned the belt and pulley 50 freaking times. I almost tried a different pulley but didn't want to put a stock harley one on with a custom wheel.

·
Premium Member
2002 XV1700PC Warrior
3,951 Posts
You guys SUCK!!

Yea....you Alan and You Gilly ...I'm pointing at YOU!

I haven't even started my bike , let alone ride it, since my son (who's now 4) was born....and yet you all managed to find a way to make me want to spend $600 on it!!!

That's wrong and cold of you guys to do this to me ...

I'm offended.

·
Administrator
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got the pulley back tonight. Pretty cool looking. Nice workmanship and didn't take that long. I'll be installing it in the morning and checking it out. I haven't posted a picture of anything in a while, I hope I can remember how to do it. It's pretty expensive so I am hesitant about recommending it but I could not tolerate the pulley squeaking any longer and I probably won't ever sell the bike so worth it to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts