RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BJ Martin said:
HEY MARCO...

You ever consider starting a new thread that just says something like SUPER TURBO WARRIOR in the subject but on the inside it says

"You must now enter text into the edited text box to edit any information."

lol

I swear you have told at least 4 people in the last week. lol

Good idea BJ.
Guys, in case you've missed it, you now are required to enter something (it doesn't matter what) in the "edit notes" box when editing your post for it to work. There was supposed to be a message prompting you to do it when they made the change but apparently it's still not doing it.

****, now I owe you a Super Turbo Warrior though....

There ya go, our very own Fxstein (Oliver). You think he'll give me that when his V-Max is delivered?

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Curious question.....What exactly is the point in requiring this....Especially when it's suggested to enter anything...not "please enter a brief reason for the edit"

Just enter a . and we'll have successfully forced upon you auseless step in the post editing process.

Just wondering....no biggie.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
i have been able to edit my messages without entering anything up untill recently (past month or two). there were no notices or anything to indicate i needed to perform this step but thanks to marco i am now back to my old self again ( able to correct my f-ups
) of course had i asked about why i couldnt edit messages i would have been told to use the search button
or my post whould have just been locked without any response at all
it's kinda like walking around on pins and needles with some of these moderators(dont want to hurt anyones feelings so i'm not mentioning any names)

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not sure exactly what it does for them Ken but Carknee said that it helps the moderators and him track post so apparently even though we don't see any indication thata post has been edited they do (probably a time/date stamp). He also said the original design was supposed to include a message prompting you of the new change but for whatever reason it just never happened. My impression from his comments was that this wasn't a change Sean made but rather part of a latest forum software update or something.

southboundchicken said:
thanks to marco i am now back to my old self again ( able to correct my f-ups
)

lol Glad I had the answer and I am with you on this, I f-up something in post all the time. That's how I discovered this the day after the change.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Marco Polo said:
BJ Martin said:
HEY MARCO...

You ever consider starting a new thread that just says something like SUPER TURBO WARRIOR in the subject but on the inside it says

"You must now enter text into the edited text box to edit any information."

lol

I swear you have told at least 4 people in the last week. lol

Good idea BJ.
Guys, in case you've missed it, you now are required to enter something (it doesn't matter what) in the "edit notes" box when editing your post for it to work. There was supposed to be a message prompting you to do it when they made the change but apparently it's still not doing it.

****, now I owe you a Super Turbo Warrior though....

There ya go, our very own Fxstein (Oliver). You think he'll give me that when his V-Max is delivered?

Get in line. This guy's the godfather of my daughter and he's never even let me ride it!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live in the same town and haven't even SEEN it yet and you're complaining about not riding it?? lol He told me last week that he's looking to have another Monster Garage in December though so hopefully that pans out and we'll get a peek at his Max also.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i just bought a stock 2008 warrior, i put a pc3 usb and now i want to put an intake, exhaust pipes, and a turbo. is there a specific order i have to do those things? is there a bolt on turbo kit i can buy? or do i have to build one myself..

·
Vendor
3,448 Posts
i just bought a stock 2008 warrior, i put a pc3 usb and now i want to put an intake, exhaust pipes, and a turbo. is there a specific order i have to do those things? is there a bolt on turbo kit i can buy? or do i have to build one myself..
What would be the point of adding an intake and exhaust if your gonna add a turbo:confused: both require the use of custom parts designed for the use of a turbo. Also why would you post a technical question in a 3 year old thread that has nothing to do with your question? Yes there is a kit out there and it is $5k.

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
Welcome Mr Anderson!

Welcome to the 4m. Great place for Warrior info. Just a heads up, this is a 3 year old post, so not many people will look at it, Now that I said that, you will have 3000 replies.:rolleyes:

Anyways, click on the word Forums on the Home page, then click on Technical forums, then scroll down the Popular Mods and Data Base.

Fellow member ArizonaWarrior made this and keeps it up. More info than you can imagine. Its pretty neat.

Again Welcome

G

·
Administrator
29,677 Posts
I see this is your first post, so Welcome Aboard! I like digging around in older posts because there's lost gems to be found, and you found one.

Yes, for sure you can turbo your Warrior, a few have done it. It gets up to max speed real fast, blink of a eye. After you hand a turbo on that Beast you'll want to increase the available top speed. So keep any eye out for a Speedstar ECU which raises the rpm rev limit up to 5500rpm. Plus there's a few other tricks you'll run across while messing around here.

Again, welcome . . . and have fun!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts