RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i tried posting the mod on this site but it isint going on. the bikes blown and ready. i am running 9psi. i have had it out for the last month. sorry i have not posted earlier. i have been out riding[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
the bike is making 133hp and 152ft/lbs torque. its real sweet now. the brakes are from europe (awesome stopping power!)i never need more than a finger to stop. also got a 240 wheel on the back. the bikes got a carb now. no more f.i.
I can now power slide the rear wheel in first on gas alone. i even break it loose a bit in second.
YEEEEEEEHHHAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Insert Image:

84.69 KB

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sweeeeeet! I ain't crazy about the looks of that front brake but I sure like the idea of 133 HP. Post some more details and I second the motion for Warrior of the Month.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here are some more pics of the bike.

Insert Image:

96.96KB

Insert Image:

65.29KB

Insert Image:

88.88KB

Insert Image:

95.16KB

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
So you pulled off the fuel injection and put a carb on right? Did you ever try it with the FI?

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Those front brakes look sick and that supercharger looks even sicker! Does it effect the sound at all? How many other bikes have you smoked like crazy since you put it on? Do you have any internal mods done to the engine or just through the super charger on? And lastly, how much $$$?

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
John,
Great job!!!!Now all you need to do is sell me your front wheel set up......for real, Or at least make me one. I bet you can endo too.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
I'd love to see some pics of how the drive systems is set up to turn the supercharger. Can you say no turbo lag? I bet there isn't much with a turbo on this bike anyway but power quicker is always better.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I can understand how you are out riding this beast but you could tell us a little more about it. That is one nice looking ride you have. I'll be waiting for some good stories 133 oh ya[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 102 Posts