RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for your info,
I got an e-mail back from Supertrapp about exhausts for the warrior. They haven't determined anything as of yet. They have several ideas, but haven't decided on any designs. They were intriqued that several Warrior riders have expressed interest and would welcome any ideas you might give them. E-mail them with your ideas! They just might use it.
Dsweer1

www.rswarrior.com/members/dsweer1/rsw2.jpg/

·
Registered
683 Posts
i sort of like the look of that v-5 exhaust,as long as its not too low i think it would look cool,super trapp makes a quality product in my opinion and i like the fine tuning ability as well.i sent them an e-mail in july and i beleive a couple others have as well.i think that this bike has such a different personality than other things on the road,that it deserves adifferently styled exhaust system to match what i like to call its halfbreed style

boogie man

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
I sent them an email of interest in the V5 2:1 that they make for the VRod and stated I would like to see that for our Warrior's. They replyed rather quickly saying they have a few other designs in the works for the Warrior, but they have gotten a few request for the V5. So, hopefully, maybe they can be swayed. We'll see. I still think the Pro-Pipe is the BEST Performance Exhaust available for the Warrior. Orient, Patrick Racing are using the pro-pipe, that's got to have some weight.

DarkStar

·
Registered
726 Posts
quote:Originally posted by DarkStar
Orient, Patrick Racing are using the pro-pipe, that's got to have some weight.

DarkStar

Cornering clearance probably isn't a big concern of theirs though. Let's see that Propipe bent to mach the line of the factory system. Eh?

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
NJ,
That is the ONLY reason I have not purchased the Pro-Pipe, ground clearance, but from what everyone else is saying they are not having much of a problem with dragging the pipe, so maybe soon. I do like the look of the SuperTrapp V5 2:1 Bad Ass!

·
Registered
726 Posts
I think its cool but would still want it to follow the factory line. Supertrap is known for making quality stuff. A friend of mine does the Import Drag thing and says he sees guys changing discs in and out of their systems between runs. Lets see, a pipe that looks cool, can be tuned for performance and sound, while not scraping pavement? Makes too much sense for anyone to actually produce such a thing!:|

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
You know the only two manufactuere's that even tryed sticking to the lines was BuB's BoomCan and HK's Excellerator's and the other one that HK's produces. I think Cobra and Samson make the slipon that sticks close to stock look. As for performance can't beat the Pro-Pipe! SuperTrapp does not sound too convincing about producing the V5 2:1 when I talked to them.

·
Registered
121 Posts
quote:Originally posted by DarkStar

You know the only two manufactuere's that even tryed sticking to the lines was BuB's BoomCan and HK's Excellerator's and the other one that HK's produces.

Don't forget the D&D slip-on. This was one of the first pipes out and other than the smaller diameter it also is pretty close to stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts