RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just donated to the site and hope to win one of the prizes. That aside I hope many will follow and donate as well. Where else can you find so much info about Warriors. Thanks to0 all who maintain the site, We all appreciate your efforts Im sure

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I guess it's time to hop up on the soap box and campaign for funds to help maintain the site...
So just do it!
And if you have extra and have not already...doanate to the American Red Cross also....It's all for a good cause![/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hey loadstar, How 'bout some pics in your gallery. It might show just how much you need the prizes. Just kidding.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Show us the ride.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Totally agree.. This site is a valuable asset and all of you are awesome for putting up with pain in the ass like me..

·
Registered
430 Posts
Well I don't even have a warrior (kinda not anyway) and I am a site supporter. I have gotton so much information from here. You guys rock. Yeeeehaw.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sherides

Well I don't even have a warrior (kinda not anyway) and I am a site supporter. I have gotton so much information from here. You guys rock. Yeeeehaw.

Did you get your bike running properly and what was the problem

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yes I did, thanks for asking. The problem was the ex-mechanic, monkeyed with the jetting. The young boy tech at least had enough brains to call max air and get the numbers. Those guys at max air are great (two thumbs up) long story short did what max air recommended, then changed to hotter plugs, and started using mid grade gas. Now she runs like a scalded dog.

Had a small problem when we went to the mountains labor day weekend but I'm certain it was bad gas. However, it was the only place we saw for miles and I was pushing the big E.

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
Everyone knows that you would never run out of gas on a ride, Brenda.

·
Registered
430 Posts
ROFL, See I can be taught, I do learn from my mistakes.

Anyway, let's blame it on the bike. The V-star was in the shop remember..... I hadn't ridden that bike in a while and the tank is smaller at least that's my story. And it was alleged that I ran out of gas, no one actually saw it.

I believe it was Preacherman's church lady that started the rumor of hanky panky when eassyrider and I didn't show up for four hours. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
So that wasn't helmet hair after-all, I wondered why you had such a good time.

Nice pic eassyrider

·
Registered
430 Posts
I always have a good time, except for 4th of July 103 degree fever, 105 degree heat index..... come to think of it, had a good time that day too, just felt like dammit....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts