RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I have these exact forward controls. I recently bought my first motorcycle which just so happens to be a warrior and these controls are just too long for me. I would like to trade these controls for the original controls to my bike AND the parts necessary for them to work on my bike. Due to the super high price on these controls I am asking for some boot on your end. please message me for pictures and with your offer!

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Welcome from SoCal..Ride safe and post some pics of your warrior

Hey bro to help with this
I be a good idea to post some pics of the controls that are on u warrior s
That way anyone interested can see the condition of them...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome from SoCal..Ride safe and post some pics of your warrior

Hey bro to help with this
I be a good idea to post some pics of the controls that are on u warrior s
That way anyone interested can see the condition of them...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
I will be tomorrow. I live in north alabama and we have had flash floods for 3 days in a row lol. didnt want to go out to the shop to get them.

·
Administrator
27,734 Posts
This ad slipped-by during migration and ramp-up. This ad requires cash money (referred here as boot) plus swap so is a for-sale ad and has been moved there. The forum rules REQUIRE a price or PRICE OBO on all free classifieds. Please edit your first post to include Price to avoid ad removal. You must also state condition and optionally post actual pictures, the generic catalog pics do not meet this need. Alternatively you can become a paid-vendor, let me kniw if this interests you.

Thanks for understanding.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts