RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if I install forward controls on my warrior, will that take the place of my stock rear master cylinder?

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
You will be very happy. Bill takes good care of his customers. So far, I'm very satisfied with his products...
Make sure you get the 3" extensions for your controls. You will be in paradise, from a comfort point of view.

I'm not sure if Bill includes those extensions in his package, check with him.
I know from other riders that the 1" extensions will give you terrible cramps while riding... I have the 3" and I'm extremely happy with the new ride position.

Just to get an idea how far your controls stick outside when used on 3" extensions (they align perfectly with the pipes):

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I have the tribals as well and think they look excellent. Which pegs did you get for yours? And yes, the new master cylinder is included on the brake side control and comes with stainless steel braided line as well.

Hopefully you bought yours directly from Supreme Legends and Bill is including the newly designed spacers for the Warrior since, as Teck mentioned, it can be really uncomfortable without them if you have the stock airbox especially. If not, you can always PM him (Bozack I believe) and he'll take care of you.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I got them from supreme, Bill told me about the new spacer. I have the tribal, lance pegs. I'm so excited, can't wait.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts